[CQ-Contest] CQWW Observer Program

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Wed Oct 21 04:48:04 PDT 2009

NOTE: This is my opinion as an individual contester, nothing more.

While some may view the Observer Program as a way to, shall we say, encourage honesty,
I view it more as a way for guys (who I already presume to be honest) to get the CQWW
"Stamp of Approval" for their contest effort.  I'd LOVE to have that for my operations.  I think
it would be rather impressive and something to brag about.  Maybe there can be a certificate
issued: VERIFIED CLEAN OPERATION.  I'd sure hang that on my wall!  :-)

de Doug KR2Q