[CQ-Contest] Tragic Accident - C6APR

Greg - N3ZL n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:47:29 PDT 2009

I am truly shocked to see this news. It is terrible to see such news
about thse fantastic, well-known, and well-liked hams. My heartfelt
sympathies and thoughts go out to all of their families and friends.
It hits even closer to home for me, literally, that this tragedy
occured just down the road from my home of Florence, SC.

73 de Greg N3ZL