[CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 08:32:29 PDT 2009

Makes you wonder how the guys flying B17s managed, and certainly they had many more reasons for instant relief than we contesters do...

Watching what you eat and drink a few days heading into an event makes it much easier minimizing the ummm urge. A well timed #1 can provide a certain energy boost during the contest and #2 at the end of a contest is a truly euphoric event ;o)

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html