[CQ-Contest] help with cabrillo

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Oct 28 09:58:23 PDT 2009

The Cabrillo file itself is a simple text file and can be edited with
any simple text editor, such as Notepad or Wordpad.  Just open up the
file with one of those applications, change the "Category" information
in the header, and save it.  Here are some links to help you understand
the syntax for the various category tags.

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/Cabrillo_v2/spec.html

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/tags.html

73,
Dave   AB7E