[CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output

Sandy Farley N7RQ poodlesfly at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:38:53 PDT 2009

My husband Bob K8IA tells me he ran afoul (pun intended) of his ex-XYL when a gasket failed on a device he kluged together for the same purpose some years back.  You'll have to ask him whether or not the carpet was replaced.

If I were serious about sitting in one spot for 48 hours, I'd be inclined to simply buy one of those portable camper potties as a chair and contest nekked.  OTOH that's tough when you're running a multi-op setup.

Thanks for the laugh...

73/88, Sandy N7RQ
Secretary/Treasurer?Webmistress
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club