[CQ-Contest] Shack Lighting Ideas

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:29:35 PDT 2009

David K1TTT won't tell you this but I will.........

his tips on lighting that he posted in this thread are just one of the many
valuable tips and tricks found in his book Building A Contest Super Station
at $5 it is the least costly, but one of the most valuable contest resources
available
check it out at k1ttt.net as well as the contest
wiki<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Main_Page>

73 steve