[CQ-Contest] Thank you for Web DX Spot Information

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Wed Sep 2 19:00:50 PDT 2009

I want to thank the list here for giving the information I needed.  What I did was use VE7CC's program and place a filter in the system for looking at just NA spots.  I now have to settle on who's cluster I choose, but I think they are all linked together.

Thanks for all the comments

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?