[CQ-Contest] Chairs

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Thu Sep 3 02:18:10 PDT 2009

On 9/2/2009 Bill Coleman wrote:

> One of the most comfortable chairs I own is like this. My parents
> obtained it from their church when they remodeled the Sunday school
> classrooms. I sit in this chair every day at meal time.

I find some of the old armless "pre ergo" office chairs to be really comfortable, and you don't have slipping cylinders etc - they just work

That said, in about 6 weeks, I should be coming into some $$, and a rebuild of the shack will be in order - one of the first item's I'll be ordering is a chair -a GOOD chair - I've heard some good things about BodyBilt chairs - anyone ever used one?  I know the military uses them in some of their control rooms etc

One thing - I'm WAY overweight (but 50+ lbs less than I was ) - so chairs have to have a heavy duty raiting

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com