[CQ-Contest] Top Ops - made easier

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Sep 6 06:23:08 PDT 2009

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far.  Too many to respond
individually.

The lists of nominees I have received have varied greatly both in length
and in whether they are rank-ordered or not.  I have concluded that
rank-ordering makes it too tough for the list-makers, and that a useful
result can be reached just by counting the number of times that a
nominee appears in all lists, whether short or long.  The bottom line is
to make it totally free-form, long or short, ordered or not.  Just do it.

I'd like to end this by the middle of next week, so if you haven't yet
sent in your list, please do so directly to me (not on the reflector),
to n4zr at contesting.com.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com