[CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:41:54 PDT 2009

Flame on....

RTTY activity has dramatically increased in the past decade. Hasn't RTTY
activity reached the point that the CQWW RTTY could have the same rules as the
CQWW CW and SSB contests ?  Almost every weekend there is an
everyone-works-everyone RTTY contest. Isn't it time for a world-class,
everyone-works-only-DX RTTY contest ?  Until the CQWW RTTY adopts the same rules
as its big brothers, it will be, in my mind, a poor cousin to the CQWW CW and
CQWW SSB contests.

73,
Steve, N2IC