[CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules

LY8O ly8o at ot.lt
Sun Sep 20 22:27:19 PDT 2009

Pardon? Have I missed something?

 VI POINTS:
2. Contacts between stations on the same continent but different countries, two (2) points.

Did you mean WW RTTY already moved to this ununderstandable points rule (for the world outside NA) as well as CW/SSB?
Sure my English language is poor, but I never ever thought it is so poor to understand a simple sentences...

73, Remi LY8O

Steve N2IC wrote:
<snip>
No. EU's get 1 point for working other EU. The 2 point rule only applies to
North Americans working other North Americans in a different North American
country.
<snip>