[CQ-Contest] Texas QSO Party -- Putting on the Whole Enchilada

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Sep 21 22:48:55 PDT 2009

Because driving the TQP in Texas is all about the contest and then, in the
evening, it's all about finding the best Mexican food wherever it is you
might be.  Being that Texas Mexican food far and away outshines any other
so-called Mexican food in the rest of the U.S., finding the best in Texas is
a lifetime commitment and requires diligence, stamina, and perserverence.

73,
Dale, kg5u
"Hey, this salsa's made in New York City!!"
"New York City????!!!! Somebody get a rope."