[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2010: Deadline for teamleader applications is NEXT WEEK !

Bernd Och bo at boc.de
Wed Sep 23 03:03:19 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I found this on the WRTC 2010 website http://www.wrtc2010.ru :

> Moscow, Russia
> September 22, 2009
> Press release # 8
> Team Leader Applications deadline
> According to WRTC schedule the deadline for receiving Team Leader application
> forms is October 1, so we would like to urge competitors worldwide
> to send their applications in time.
> WRTC-2010 organizing committee

The following applications have already been received:
http://www.wrtc2010.ru/?id=43

Interesting that no word has been spread here on this reflector before...

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Freundliche Grüße

Bernd Och
Dipl.-Ing.
WCT (WatchGuard Certified Trainer)
WCSP (WatchGuard Certified System Professional)
MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)

[Tel] 0661/9440-201
[Fax] 0661/9440-100
[Mobile] 0171/3831200