[CQ-Contest] Results of Age Survey

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Sep 29 04:13:35 PDT 2009

This conversation reminded me that I had a question about this in the WPX
survey.

Q25. How many years have you been operating in contests?

There were 3,736 respondents who answered this question.  The average
experience was 18.6 years.

I have the data to figure it out by region, but not the skills with Excel
pivot tables.

Randy, K5ZD

http://www.cqwpx.com/blog/