[CQ-Contest] Where are Big M/M from USA?

Luc PY8AZT py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Fri Apr 2 04:50:06 PDT 2010

2010/4/2 wally <wally at el-soft.com>:
> Favourite contests for USA M/M and SO big guns are ARRL and CQWW.
> WPX is still mainly European big stations event.
> However, team at my friend's, and ex contest mate at LZ1KDP back in 1980ies,
> Krassy at K1LZ made an outstanding M/2 score in WPX SSB 2010 !
>
> 73, Wally LZ2CJ

I see. The WPX is different from CQWW, it gives the chance for almost
everyone get a big score from everywhere.
Thanks NE1C (aka K1TTT) for many QSOs. Congratulation to K1LZ team for
a strong score.

PS. I'd like to share the 3830 claimed scores can be explored on the
web on this link:
http://www.dxwatch.com/ct_scores?ct=256&c=999999999&y=2010

--
73, Luc