[CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 22:36:02 PDT 2010

And just how do you do that  peter?

It depends what floats you boat. Personlly I have little interest in a contest which penalises you for the other uys mistake. Moreover, as a semi rare dx stn, I get a far greater number of  'Not In Log' penalties due to the higher number of 'unique, or very low count casual op, ' callers than say RA3AUU. This is wasting time that I could be spending working the RA3AUU's for valid points but it is time over which I have no control.

RDXC is a busy contest, has the oblast interest and certainly, due to the ajudication system gives more chance to the DL3's & G4's to gain a higher place. It cannot however be compared to any other event because the rules and marking are different and you like it or you don't.

73  Brian C4Z.  (5B4AIZ).