[CQ-Contest] НА: RE: RDXC

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 09:18:29 PDT 2010

Can't really compare RDXC to either ARRL DX or CQ WPX, it's a 24 hour event, versus 48 hours for the other two, not to mention being mixed mode. Not to mention it competes against BARTG, OkQP and VaQP for players.

I enjoy the event, and agree, if you don't like the rules, no sez ya gotta play...

73,

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group