[CQ-Contest] WA7BNM Contest - New Design - Really Nice

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:48:41 PDT 2010

I noticed yesterday some "+" on the left of each Contest. When I clicked
there, I was surprised, that "click" will bring you to the Rules of each
Contest - very convenient! Nice work-Bruce!

I did not find in the Calendar the international
HAM Radio Contest The Gagarin Cup (CQ-GC-2010) though.

"This contest will take place on all  HF Bands from 160 to
10 meters and radio amateur satellites.  (WARC bands excluded)
 from 2100 UTC April 10 to 2100 UTC April 11, 2010"...

Detailed information on NEW rules, previous results, certificates
and prizes may be found on GC-Contest website:  <http://gc.qst.ru/>

73's Andrei NP3D

2010/4/8 Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>

> Wouldn't it be even cooler if each contest had a link to the
> appropriate 3830 score posting form!
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C
>
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Barry Merrill <barry at mxg.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't recall seeing a posting on the new schematic
> > that Bruce has provided, with the graphics showing
> > the hours of each contest, but it is REALLY nice.
> >
> > Good job!!
> >
> > http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Barry, W5GN