[CQ-Contest] Multi-QSO Pary Support Now Available in CQ/X

Chuck-NO5W no5w at consolidated.net
Sun Apr 18 08:04:13 PDT 2010

There's a couple of big weekends ahead on the QSO party circuit with the 7QP, INQP, and NEQP all taking place on May 1-2 and the FQP and Nebraska QP April 24-25.

In the past I've always had to decide on which one of those I would log on the computer while filling in the others with paper logging. So when Alan-N5NA suggested that a Multi-QP module for 7QP+NEQP+INQP could be added to my CQ/X logging software it didn't take much convincing for me to decide to give it a try.

Alan developed the necessary data files and I made a few programming changes to produce the Multi-QP feature that currently supports the QP's on the above two weekends. Using the Multi-QP modules you can log all of the QSO parties in one application and when done there is a menu item for splitting the log into individual components for further processing into the Cabrillo logs for the individual contests.

It's available for free download at theCQ/X website  <http://www.no5w.com>. Be sure to get the latest version 1.7.7 and related patches through 177-07. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

See you in the QSO parties,

73/Chuck/NO5W