[CQ-Contest] What are YOU doing this summer in preparation for next year's DX contest season?

Shane Mattson-->K1ZR k1zr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 04:30:53 PDT 2010

Hi Tom,

MorseRunner is an outstanding program that I've been using for years in
addition to RUFZ and a few others (remember PED?).  The limitation with MR
is that it trains the brain to listen for calls and a simple 5nn # exchange
and does not have the ability to simulate a contest that requires you to
copy additional information.  Maybe a future enhancement will allow you to
customize the exchange...

Does anyone know where I can find a NCCC Sprint simulator?

-Shane K1ZR