[CQ-Contest] First Wallpaper

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Fri Apr 23 18:08:56 PDT 2010

Got a nice envelope in the mail today - my first wallpaper

2009 NYQP SOLP Phone - Queens County

Nice - and thank you

Of course, with only TWO stations sending in a log from Queens, and the other being a Multi/Multi HP Mixed, we could remove most of those qualifiers - you COULD also say I came in last in Queens of stations that submitted logs

That said - Thank you to the organizers.  I'll be playing again this year

--
73 de KG2V

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces
 a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,
 and to provide new Guards for their future security."

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com
My Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

If the opposite of "pro" is "con", then what's the opposite of "progress"?