[CQ-Contest] There's more than one party in town

Pat Cain KØPC k0pc at arrl.net
Fri Apr 23 06:46:02 PDT 2010

While all the cool kids will be going to the Florida QSO Party this weekend, some of us from the Audio/Visual Club will be going to the Nebraska QSO Party. You know which group you belong in. I will be doing a solo mobile operation from 24 counties in northeast Nebraska, working only while stopped on county lines.

On Saturday I plan to hit DAKOTA, DIXON, CEDAR, PIERCE, ANTELOPE, KNOX, HOLT, WHEELER, GREELEY, HOWARD, MERRICK, NANCE, BOONE, MADISON, WAYNE, & STANTON (pairs in that order).
Sunday will cover COLFAX, PLATTE, BUTLER, SAUNDERS, DODGE, CUMING, BURT, & THURSTON.

I have published a route map with APRS tracking and estimated times in each county. See http://tinyurl.com/K0PC-NEQP-2010.

I hope some of you cool kids will drop by the NErd party and say hello!

73, Pat  K0PC