[CQ-Contest] CD Parties

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 04:44:38 PDT 2010

I don't remember the reason they were stopped but I think, for the most
part, the NAQPs have taken their place.  As I recall, CD parties happened 4
times a year , though.  Most of them were open to ARRL appointees only
although I think at the end they instituted "Open CD Parties".  Most of the
participants were Official Relay Stations (ORS) and I suspect that much fewer
guys are involved in handling NTS traffic these days.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 8/10/2010 5:06:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,