[CQ-Contest] Upcoming: 56th WAEDC CW

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Fri Aug 13 12:24:00 PDT 2010

What is the righteous way to dispense my QTC points?
Can it be done fairly?
Should I give them only to friends?
Should I save them until late in the contest and then
give them out only to "serious" stations with high QSO
counts?
How does one morally support the giving of a bunch of
points to only selected stations?

73

Barry, W5GN