[CQ-Contest] "QTC?"

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sun Aug 15 17:13:38 PDT 2010

QTCs are what make WAE unique.  I find my attitude changes as I go through
the contest.  During the first day or when running for the first time on a
new band, the requests for QTCs are nothing but trouble.  However, as I get
to Sunday afternoon, it becomes a game to see if I can get rid of them up to
the last QSO.

Ever since the computer started sending the QTCs, they are very boring.  I
will not send QTCs to any station that I do not think will be able to copy
them without asking for repeats.  Too frustrating!

Fun contest this weekend.  Nice to see the bands open and activity
returning.

Randy, K5ZD