[CQ-Contest] Get Scores

KB1H kb1h at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Aug 17 05:24:47 PDT 2010

Hi Ric -

We here at KB1H/NZ1U also got hooked on this site and to be honest it
definitely helped us to be more motivated.

I suspect and hope that the Summer activities has slowed the rejuvenation of
this project and we will see a full and better service up for the 2010/2011
contest season. Maybe the drive to keep it going and improve also is
hampered by the lack of interest by many contesters.

Let's hope for a rebirth!

73 Dick

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300