[CQ-Contest] getscores.org back up!
K1TTT at ARRL.NET
Fri Aug 27 07:29:28 PDT 2010
A greatly simplified getscores.org is now on the web, I hope. I have tested
so far with manual posting from the new web form, the w1ve universal
uploader, and from n1mm logger. If someone with writelog and trlog could
test posting from those, or any other logger that used to work with the site
would give it a try I would appreciate it. I have also only tried it with
IE 8 and FireFox 3.6.8, though since the pages are very simple right now
they should work with just about anything.
The contests set up for this weekend are the YO DX HF contest, the CVA
contest, and the SCC RTTY contest.
1. N1MM Users, if you had changed your score posting settings to
scores.k1ttt.net go back into the posting app and press the defaults button
to reset to the proper site.
2. The test page and individual contest score pages are only updated every 5
minutes, refreshing more often will not give you anything more recent.
3. Posting your score more often than every 5 minutes won't help either.
After I see how this runs I may speed up the page generation time.
4. If you want to do your own display page or app I am saving the raw xml in
a file every 5 minutes also, there is a link on the main page where you get
5. There are links on the main page to the w1ve universal posting app and
the writelog information. I can not help much with those yet, but they
should work as before.
6. I will manually(for now) clear the results sometime before the contests
start, though with 3 contests set up in it this weekend I may accidentally
wipe them at the wrong time, just keep posting and hopefully everyone will
show back up after a short time.
7. As before, scores for any contest not set up in the configuration for
this weekend will go to a test page.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Contact me, not w1ve, if there are problems with this
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://dxc.k1ttt.net
More information about the CQ-Contest