[CQ-Contest] PileUP! Bygone Days of... Last call for contributions

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Sun Aug 29 00:37:19 PDT 2010

Hello

SAC CW Contest is three weeks from now, but in only
two weeks there'll be a fresh PileUP! contest journal
by Contest Club Finland.

The announced theme was "The good old times".
It is another talkoo -issue.
The word 'talkoo' is old Finnish and translates to
'~people gathering to work together unpaid'

We acknowledge the material received that fills about 33% of
the pages that an issue typically has. But we still need your
help.

Photos, short and longer stories, from the past or more recent.

email editors: oh1wz at sral.fi, oh7wv at sral.fi, kim.stman at abo.fi (oh7wv)

Archives of PileUP! are here:
http://contestclubfinland.com/pileup/

73 talkoo editors