[CQ-Contest] ONE WEEK until the Tennessee QSO Party!!

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 11:51:16 PDT 2010

In just ONE WEEK from Now the Tennessee QSO Part will be in full swing!!!!

The 2010 Tennessee QSO Party from 1800z Sunday, 5 Sept. - 0300z Monday, 6 Sept. 2010

The rules may be found here: http://www.tnqp.org/html/rules.htm

We'd like to invite everyone to stop by and join the fun. We have added two new plaques for club participation, both in and out of state (TCG is not eligible). Also, we'd like to encourage any young contesters (18 years old and under, in or out of state) to try to win the Youth Plaque.

Along with our usual CW mobile action, we will have a couple of SSB Only mobiles, so keep you ears peeled!

Remember we do go as low as 160M and multipliers count by band.

The bonus station K4TCG will be run from K4BP with dedicated CW and SSB operations, and hopefully a dedicated Digital station too.

72, GL and See ya next weekend!

Julius
Julius Fazekas
N2WN