[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Scores Now Back to 1975

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Aug 30 21:46:08 PDT 2010

The WPX Online Score Database has been extended back to 1975. Thanks to
LB1G, AA4NU, W1MD, AC0DS, HK1KXA, LU8ADX, and DL8MBS for typing 1982 to
1975.  That's a lot of work!!

All CW results are included back to the beginning of the contest in 1979.

Check it out at http://www.cqwpx.com/score_db.htm

Take a moment to visit and type your call(s) in the search box.  Please
check our work and let me know if you find any errors.

Who has operated the most WPX contests? K3ZO and KQ2M both have a lot of
scores, but N8BJQ has even more! How many WPX contests have you entered?

73,

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd at cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/cqwpx

PS - Check out the all time records by category, continent and country at
http://www.cqwpx.com/records.htm