[CQ-Contest] From VO1DD re Interference with emergency traffic

Boris Knezović t93y at lol.ba
Wed Dec 1 04:59:45 PST 2010

Funny that nobody picked-up this two strange things stated by VO1DD:

1. This is a frequency used by the Mississauga maritime mobile net which is on 24/7 @ 1245Z.
2. This vessel had been having difficulty for a few days.

73's Boris E73Y

In a message dated 11/30/2010 4:23:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,