[CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend....

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 06:30:07 PST 2010

If the unscrupulous person was a single op (not assisted) he would have to
be doubly unscrupulous to have an open packet/internet connection available
 to spot the guy.

If the person was assisted (single op or multi) it would be a sign of
scrupulousness that he wanted to verify the callsign from the sending  station,
not from third party spotting information.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 12/1/2010 7:23:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,