[CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 2 03:33:21 PST 2010

I'm sure that spotting technology has encouraged the practice, but I
remember, many years before the DX clusters came into being, feeling
similar frustration with many of the high-rate big guns of that era.
However, I thought ZD8Z had proved onvce and for all that identifying
after every QSO was a net plus.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com