[CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Dec 2 11:38:11 PST 2010

Well I asked this same question (without the RBN component) last year
and it pretty much fell on deaf ears. As you know, the "No self
spotting" is written into the rules, so that's how it's gonna be...
whether the rule makes sense or can be justified.

Regarding the RBN, I was believing it would help reduce the number of
busted calls posted. I didn't find that to be the case over the CQWW
weekend. Whether the RBN reduced the number of busts, I don't know. i
wasn't keeping track. It was simply my "feeling" when I saw double spots
on the same frequency with variant callsigns.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN