[CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

S56A s56a at bit.si
Fri Dec 3 09:06:01 PST 2010

EI5DI wrote: My point is that the RBN is new technology (and all technology is good, right?) which will soon sweep away the old technology (cluster).

I rarely agree with Paul but above he stated the obvious!  I analyzed my two CQ runs and I was spoted by few CW Skimmers worldwide long before I was called by anybody.  My short 100 W run on 40 m brought K3LR and W3LPL within a minute.  "The hybrid communications operator" with PC sifting CW Skimmer spots stream is the future.  I'll have to master Morse Runner and ARRL 10 m contest before that :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU