[CQ-Contest] Wasting Time

David Kozinn, K2DBK dkozinn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:27:54 PST 2010

Well put, from a fellow little pistol.

I try to operate as efficiently as I can, but I'm nowhere near having to
worry about losing a few Qs in an hour with triple-digits rates. For some
contests, they do more in two hours (or even one) than I do for the whole
contest.

What some of the big guns forget sometimes (and I say "some", others are
much better) is that without us little pistols they'd be done after the
first hundred of so Qs working each other.

Here's to the little pistol!

73,
     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com