[CQ-Contest] Wasting Time

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:57:31 PST 2010

The Hot Shots want it all.
And they want it at once.
Not a second later.

The reality for the Hot Shot is, when there is a propagation opening,
the opening must be used more effectively than the competition can use
their openings.

The less serious guys has a little different approach.

The compromise is when they meet and exchange messages providing a
contacting experience and maybe a new country for the other and the
other gets some QSOpoints and maybe a multiplier.

The common ground is they have Fun.

Guys.. the flux is rising.
The K is bouncing.
Just two weeks till a 10m DX contest.