[CQ-Contest] Wasting Time

Kelly Taylor theroadtrip at mts.net
Sat Dec 4 06:10:35 PST 2010

There's another element to contesting where wasting time makes no sense.

Even contests that are 48 hours are composed of different periods of
propagation: you do NOT have 48 hours to work every JA, for example.
Depending on where you are located and where the opening leads, you may have
a small window of opportunity, where you should try to work every station
that is trying to call you.

It's particularly salient from here to JA, where you may have brief openings
Friday and Saturday but you can forget Sunday since the openings from here
to JA hit in JA at the start of the Monday workday...

Good operating is good operating.
73, kelly
ve4xt