[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160m CW Log Analyzer - updated

Robert Chudek - K0RC robert.chudek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:03:21 PST 2010

It's been a year since I looked at the *ARRL 160m Log Analyzer*. I have
added features and updated the coding for more efficient processing.

The latest *Rev 1.0.8* is now available for download, here:
*
**http://tinyurl.com/39pjxtx*

You can import your Cabrillo file from this past weekend and review a
variety of statistics of your performance. The all inclusive Excel
workbook includes an Instruction worksheet with the step-by-step import
procedure.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN