[CQ-Contest] BIC Factor

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Mon Dec 6 06:02:30 PST 2010

As I have grown older....I am on top of the hill right now....I find that I have
trouble with the BIC factor in this weekend's 160 meter contest.  Butt in Chair
factor.

Anyone got trouble with BIC?  Man, I crash and just turn into a pumpkin around
midnight!  I guess that is just getting older and needing my sleep.

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)