[CQ-Contest] a little more fairness?

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:28:24 PST 2010

Well I have to add, a local ham VU2UR tells me he heard and tried to call
both K3LR and VY2ZM on 10m - he was running a puny trapped vertical and QRP
- did not get through but he heard them which is great!!!!

The local legend is that you can hear these stations even with out a rig or
antenna :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.