[CQ-Contest] XEs on ARRL 10 meter contest

Ramon Santoyo V. xe1kk at xe1kk.net
Tue Dec 14 17:18:26 PST 2010

Thank you very much the 33 stations that provide information about how many XEs they work during the last week contest.

Our main interest was to know how many XEs (unique calls) and which Mexican States went active on the contest.  The results are surprisingly good: nearly 100 XEs and 26 of 32 Mexican States were on the air considering only the information received.

You can see the preliminary report here: http://www.dxxe.org/arrl10m/xes-arrl-10-1.pdf

We will prepare a detailed report, that may take longer to generate, that will be used to promote participation in the following weeks. As soon as its ready we will let you know. What we can advance is that it was a big "fiesta" down here and even the stations that made a few contacts are reporting their numbers enthusiastically.  A good beginning!

Thanks to ARRL for considering the change and hope that we can become multipliers and/or participants in other US & Canada contest.

73

Ramon, XE1KK