[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 06:01:32 PST 2010

This seems like a reasonable solution... I doubt any change will come this late in the game.

40m will definitely be difficult ground for CW ops to play on with RU happening.

Of course, everyone will have the same problem in NA and there's always 160, no RTTY there (yet)... Who knows, maybe even 10 and 15 will be much better than expected.

When ya got lemons....

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas