[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

Ted Bryant W4NZ at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 19:38:40 PST 2010

On 80m I don't think the international sub-bands play very much of a part
for most of the U.S., rather it's the NA to NA QSO's and low-power CW
stations competing for spectrum with high-power RTTY that is the rub.  If
RTTY stayed mainly above 3570 that would be fine but we know when things get
crowded, as it surely will on 80m this time of year, stations will seek the
open spaces.  That means there will likely be RTTY as far down as 3530 or
lower.

73, Ted W4NZ