[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Dec 16 06:57:21 PST 2010

Hi Steve,

You are right about CW activity. Over 5000 logs submitted already for CQWW
CW this year and the November CW Sweepstakes sure had some big QSO numbers.
I also noticed that the ARRL Field Day CW QSO totals over the last few years
are holding strong. We will have a CW class at our local club this Spring!

Hope to hear you on "the low end"!

73!
Tim K3LR