[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Thu Dec 16 07:44:30 PST 2010

I would be curious what factual information you have when you make the
statement:"" where as CW contests are declining in participation ""
I am primarily a CW contest op and I haven't noticed any drop off in
activity. Last weekend in the 10M there were some really big CW scores for a
band recovering from the sunspot minimum.
I am sure one of the contest sponsors could provide us with actual data
based on log submissions but I'm not seeing any decline.
C.U. in NAQPCW
73

MAL
N7MAL