[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

Ted Bryant W4NZ at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 06:01:25 PST 2010

I really do not think rudeness or respect has anythng to do with the vast
majority of rtty QRM, Dale.  Rather, I believe that with sharp receiver rtty
filtering in use now, ~350Hz, it is often VERY easy to not even hear a
nearby cw station that you may inadvertently QRM.  Couple that with the
power levels used in the NAQP and RR, it compounds the situation.

73, Ted W4NZ