[CQ-Contest] [NCC] Back To The Black Hole

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Dec 16 19:10:59 PST 2010

Cal!

It was great that you got to experience several DX contests from K3LR and
have fun operating your Jackson, Ohio station. Also some super multi op
contest activity at WZ8P.

The guys here always enjoyed operating with you. You are an amazing CW
Wizard!

We wish you the very best of luck from Minnesota. Looking forward to hearing
K0DXC in all the contests!

Very 73,
Tim K3LR