[CQ-Contest] 1st legal limit amplifier

Bob Naumann W5OV at W5OV.COM
Fri Dec 17 05:14:13 PST 2010

The link included below is to one of the Acom dealers in the U.S.

The actual Acom website is: http://www.acom-bg.com/

73,

Bob W5OV

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Maarten van Rossum
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 4:40 AM
To: Timothy Coker
Cc: CQ Contest; SCCC
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1st legal limit amplifier

My vote goes to the Acom 2000a. Great, reliable amplifier that will tune
automatic and easily deliver US legal power limit.
It also has a very effective protection circuitry, you would have to try
very hard to damage this piece of equipment.

Acom website: http://www.hfpower.com/
Eham reviews: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/39

73, Maarten
PD2R