[CQ-Contest] 1st legal limit amplifier

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:41:05 PST 2010

Very interesting discussion, folks... I am currently looking for a new
amplifier and trying to make my choice like:
AL-1200
AL-15000
How about Palstar  Commander HF-2500 or* **QRO HF-2500DX*? Anyone has
experience on those, please?
ACOM's are good amps, but out of my budget right now...

Thank you for any comments.

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D